Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday

Well it's been almost a week since i've posted on here. Sorry about that.  I haven't been feeling too hot lately.  I get up and go to work but that is all I seem to want to do.  I have to get out of this funk!  I'm not sure why I am in it.  Nothing has changed lately in my life.  Same shit different day, as usual.

Anyways, my Dad graduates from radiation on Thursday this week!!  I am so proud of him!  He has been losing his hair and throwing up but he is pressing on! He is a strong person.  My mom is damn strong too! She is pulling him through this, even when he gets upset and crabby.  They are two of the strongest people I
know.

It's a short post I know, but That's all I have for now.  Take care all and hug your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment