Thursday, October 4, 2012

How exciting!!

I am very excited!!  I just stood on the scale and 259!!!  I'm under 260!  Woot woot!  It,s been 9 weeks since surgery and down 40 pounds!! That's 59 since I started the process!  It is so exciting to see the changes that I am going thru week after week.  I didn't think about taking my measurements until the end of Sept, but i will post the inches lost since then next week.  i only want to measure every two weeks.  If I do it too soon and don't lose much, I might get disappointed.  I don't want to do anything that might slow down my process.

If you are looking for something to do tomorrow night stop by the athletic field and watch the Blue Devils JV team.  We start !  Help me cheer on #82 and the rest of the Blue Devils.  You know I will be there screaming! I mean cheering!

Have a good night and a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment