Friday, November 30, 2012

End of November

I am so sorry that I have not posted in a month! Wow! Time sure flies by, even when you don't really have a life!  I have spent the last month working, sleeping, watching tv.  Really not doing much at all.  I haven't been feeling very good.  Winter always kicks up my MS.  I am just lucky to still be working.  This time last year I was off work for 3 1/2 months.  It was a very hard time for us.  WE had our electric, gas and water all shut off (at least it wasn't all at the same time!).  It was a slim winter!  I was able to get everything back on, Thanks to some great people in the community.  You know who you are! 

This winter we are slightly better, money-wise, because I have been able to keep my bills paid.  Well paid better than last year! LOL   Anyways,  lets see what all has happened this month.

Taylor got full time in Admitting in the hospital!  Terrance has started Basketball practice!!  I am down 70 pounds now!!  That's 3 great things for all of us!  Thank you Lord!! We needed some good news.  He always provides!
Terrance's first home game is next Tuesday, Dec 4 @ 6:00 vs Alpena.  Please come out to cheer on the Boys Varsity Basketball Team!  We look forward to seeing you all there.

Taylor started her full-time schedule last week.  She is excited to know that she will always have a full paycheck now.  Well I know you have been waiting for me to update you all and I had hoped this would be longer, but I am not feeling.  It's time for me to go home.  I stayed after work so I could update this on a real computer.  It's a lot easier typing on a real keyboard then it is on my tablet!  I hope everyone is doing great.   I will try very hard to keep up my blog again.  I feel like I have alot to share, and yet, I haven't been. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment